Tuesday 6 May 2014

Dead Sea Glycerin soap

Product name: Glycerin soap
Seller: DeadSeaShops.com
Price: Rs.261
Weight: 125gm
Ingredients:
                 
Review:
         I was very interested about trying this soap when i bought it because as the name suggest, its a Glycerin soap. Glycerin is known for their moisturizing properties.
              


The cover of the soap is very nice and attractive, and when you remove it, the soap is covered with a plastic film. Now lets go down to the soap....

    It has ingredients like Dead Sea Salts, Palm Kernel oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, and Dead Sea Black Mud...exotic!
             The soap is very wide and has a creamy white color. It has a very pleasant, fresh soap smell.  It glides very smoothly over moist skin and it is extremely creamy and soft. After using it, my skin was left very supple and moisturized. I have normal skin, and i loved it for my pores. I would definitely recommend this for people with dry skin as a daily soap. It works effectively to cleanse AND hydrate.

Pros: - Good quantity

         - Makes the skin very smooth and soft
         - Many Natural ingredients

Cons: - Pricy

                       Would i buy it again? Probably not, because the price is a bit high. But now that i already have got it, i want to use it everyday! I would definitely ask my readers to try it at least once because it is pampering!
   
     I hope this review helped you, and if it did, please comment and tell me about your experiences with this soap! Bye! see you next time!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your views, share a smile, spread some joy :) Thanks for commenting, I really value your feedback!