Saturday 7 June 2014

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner

Product name: Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo
                       Sunsilk Natural Recharge Conditioner
By: Sunsilk
Cost: Rs. 219 for 340 ml shampoo
         Rs. 132 for 180 ml conditioner
Weight: Shampoo -340 ml
             Conditioner - 180 ml
                              When i passed by this in the shop, i immediately picked it up. I knew it was a long shot picking up these HUGE bottles, but they were Parabens free AND Neutral pH. It has Ginseng Root and Oil, and promises 5x fuller, thicker and stronger hair. Every hair product by Sunsilk has always worked well for my wavy hair, and so i gave this a try.

#FACT: I love products which have natural ingredients.

                               
  The bottles are a lovely, soothing mix of light green and pearl white. The shampoo bottle is completely opaque, so if i hold it up against the light i can see how much I've used - which is quite a lot!
                                     
The packaging in both is solid, with a firm cap on top which opens and closes with a pop sound. It's completely leak-proof and hence, travel friendly. Did you notice the golden glitter? It bought me! The cap on the shampoo and conditioner look like this:

                                      
 Let's begin with the shampoo.
                                            
Huge bottle, and so much product in it. I love the front of it! Here is the back of the bottle and the stuff it promises:
                                  
The Ingredients:            
                                     
Oops! Th pic came out sideways. Sorry. I was delighted to find out that there was no Paraben! But it still has harmful silicons. I poured some on my hands:
                                     
The substance is opaque too, and has a bit runny consistency. It has little sparkles in them and smells very natural and mild. It lathers up easily on my scalp, which is something i like. When i wash it off, my scalp feels CLEAN. There is no other word for how it works. I feel like the sweat and grim is just pulled out! The mild smell is no longer there, so i won't mingle with the perfume i spray on later.
   Now, the conditioner:
                                         
I have to say the same thing about the packaging as with the shampoo: beautiful and firm. It promises thicker, fuller abundant hair. The instructions and ingredients are:
                                       
Even this is parabens free!!! I squeezed some out:
                                  
As you can see, it's whiter than the shampoo and also thicker. It has a lotion-like consistency, and smells like the shampoo. I leave it on for a minute or so and then wash it off. It conditions very nicely, and leaves my hair soft and smooth to touch when air-dried.
              The shampoo and the conditioner together are a perfect combination: like two jigsaw pieces put together. When my hair is dried, it appears a bit more voluminous, and has a very clean feel to it. It's also soft, silky and smooth to tough. My hair doesn't feel pulled down,dry or itchy like some conditioners. But the stronger, thicker and five times fuller hair are just claims. It doesn't achieve all that. It's just a very good product. After 2 days, my scalp gets oily again so then i wash again.

PROS:
1. Parabens free and neutral pH
2. Firm, opaque, travel friendly packaging.
3. Smells mild.
4. Lathers easily
5. Cleans the scalp very well
6. Doesn't pull down the hair, or make it dry.
7. Leaves the hair a bit more voluminous, soft, smooth and silky.

CONS:
1. Has silicons like every other shampoo
2. Doesn't fulfill it's claims.

                Would i buy this product again? Yes, yes and definitely yes. I love it.
Please follow, comment, like and share!

                              WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAIR SHAMPOO?

 
















                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your views, share a smile, spread some joy :) Thanks for commenting, I really value your feedback!