Thursday 5 June 2014

Oriflame Tender Care Coconut

Product name: Tender Care Coconut
By: Oriflame
Cost: Rs. 299
Weight: 13g

#FACT: I love any product with a coconut flavor.
                        So when i saw this limited edition Tender Care Coconut, i immediately bought it! 
   

                            
First off,  the packaging is so cute and distinguishing! It's a creamy white color with the Oriflame symbol on the top, and when i opened the box, i got the brown little beauty out.

                         
    For those of you who don't know what Tender Care is, it's a balm with nourishing properties and can be used on knees, elbows, cuticles and lips to soften it. It comes in a variety of flavors, but they are all limited edition. I'm in love with the range, but its pricey! (Rs.299)
                          

     The balm is a translucent color but the fragrance its COCONUT! It's a very fresh, real coconut smell and that's one of the reasons I'm so excited to have this product! When i bought it first, i had really chapped lips and now mine are baby soft!
                   I use it only o my lips and cuticles since its a really small quantity. It has REALLY softened my cuticles and my lips. However, its very similar to petroleum jelly in appearance, texture and quality. That's a bit of a let down. So if you want a similar product, but cheaper, petroleum jelly is better.
       I carry it every day in my purse: it's one of my must-haves.
                               
PROS:
1. Compact and travel friendly packaging
2. Cute packaging
3. Wonderful Coconut fragrance
4. Softens rough patches miraculously

CONS:
1. Pricey
2. Available to only Oriflame consultants
3. Petroleum jelly (eg. Vaseline) is a cheaper version of it with same efficiency.

               Hope you liked this video! Please Share, Comment and ENJOY!


                            What is your must-have in your purse?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your views, share a smile, spread some joy :) Thanks for commenting, I really value your feedback!