Monday 18 August 2014

Sanctury Spa Covent Garden Hand Cream Review

Name: Sanctury Spa Covent Garden Hand Cream
By: Sanctury Spa
Cost: Rs. 244
Weight: 30 ml or 1.01 US fl oz

             Hey creampies!
As you all can see, I have really loved this hand cream and it is well-used! (Almost flat)
        I personally feel that many of Sanctury Spa products are underrated. Their products are just so amazing! Non of them have disappointed me and frankly, i love all of them!
                                              
      First off, the packaging is cute and super easy to carry around. The orange cap really adds a pop of color! The cap is a simple flip on/off cap which is nice and secure.
          The words 'almond oil' and 'shea butter' caught my eye! These ingredients are known to be extremely moisturizing. The product inside is off white in color and so so buttery smooth! It smells like oranges and citrus fruits.    
                                           
     I apply a dollop of it every night before i go to sleep and it just leaves my hands so smooth and soft!
I love this hand cream so much!
 (P.S: It's over now)
 Lemme sum it all up!
PROS:
- Cute packaging
- Travel Friendly
- Smells nice
- Super moisturizing
- Perfect for dry to normal skin types

 CONS
- um.....non yet....

                    So here was a quick review about the Sanctury Spa Covent Garden Hand Cream. Hope you enjoyed!
    Please Follow, Comment and Share :)
See ya in my next review...Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your views, share a smile, spread some joy :) Thanks for commenting, I really value your feedback!